Tuesday 20 April 2010

Evaluation - Question 1

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
My thriller has got quite a few of the thriller conventions that it follows in the opening sequence. The conventions that I think my thriller follows are; it builds up tension throughout the film, there is a victim in the film, also there is a murder scene, a villain that overpowers a child is in my film and there is a scene with the villain gets into danger himself. These are essential fror a thriler as these make the thrillers' identity and make it different to any other genre of a film. I believe my thriller had most of the normal conventions towards a thriller however I think that my thriller doesn't have every convention towards a thriller type film. I stuck to the villain type convention and the way that the villain exploits a younger childs danger and vulnerability very closely as this is essential for a thriller type film.

No comments:

Post a Comment