Friday 23 April 2010

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
Looking back at my preliminary task I learnt a lot when I was doing the preliminary task. The camera and the editing software I learnt how to use quite well in the preliminary task and made some mistakes then and made sure I knew what I did wrong and was able to not make those mistakes in the real product.
I learnt a variety of good points when I was doing my preliminary task but I also learnt what not to do when I was creating the film for the proper product. In many ways I was glad that we did the preliminary task as it was a chance to make the mistakes with the camera and editing then rather than making the mistakes in the real film. I also learnt how to use a camera and the editing software, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and I got some experience in using the programmes, camera and the computer when doing the preliminary task. I have progressed a lot with using the equipment and computers however I have taken a step back with the organisation of myself as I haven't been meeting all of the deadlines of the work.
I feel that the preliminary task prepared me very well for the real project and being able to use all of the equipment in the preliminary task was a good way for me to learn from my mistakes as I am a kinaesthetic learner. It prepared me for the best way that it could have done and I think it was a very good idea to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment